The Customer Services Help Desk is responsible for handling telephone and Email
communications from members of TCC’s clients Loyalty/Frequent Diner programs and
holders of client’s gift cards. The operators are representatives of your business.
Prompt and personalized treatment of your customers strengthens your brand and
your relationship with them.
Some of the services our operators provide include:
- Verifying Loyalty/Frequent Diner point and gift card balances
- Updating member’s addresses
- Sending replacement membership cards, reward certificates, birthday or
anniversary cards and gift cards
- Processing dining transactions that were not credited when the member
dined. These are sent by members or directly from the restaurant for manual
entry to the member’s account
- Using the Loyalty program on each client’s website members may contact
TCC via email with problems or questions about their account. A prompt
response is sent and, if appropriate, it is forwarded to the client’s
corporate offices for further processing.
One of our operators recently said: “it’s our goal to insure that each member
is satisfied and thinks positively of our client’s restaurant before a call ends.”